Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Just very thankful to leave TCU with a victory.

• DrJHawker
  • DrJHawker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #15152 by DrJHawker
DeVonta from the line down the stretch and Mitch off the bench were huge in this win.

If we get the two big guys on the bench qualified and Malik will start playing to expectations we should be in good shape.

Ater KU losing at home to Tech, Oklahoma losing to Georgia and the Chiefs blowing a seemingly certain victory, I was really hoping KU would pull it out. A guy should only have to take so much in one week.
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by DrJHawker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
6 years 3 months ago #15153 by LKF_HAWK
Thank you KU. Chiefs should have their franchise license folded, they lost to a team that is no very good. Bad officiating, Kielce Concussion, Butker missing a FG and then the immaculate self catch.

More
6 years 3 months ago #15155 by hairyhawk
There were so many quirky things that went the Titan's way in that game. Little things like when they rough the punter they called some bogus penalty on KC to make it offsetting penalties. With that game fresh in my mind, when TCU took the lead I was really worried.

More
6 years 3 months ago #15156 by hairyhawk
When I looked at the box score it really emphasizes how important Mr. Lightfoot was in the game tonight. With TCU shooting 95% from the charity stripe it was important to keep them from getting shots up when you could defend them.

• DrJHawker
  • DrJHawker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #15159 by DrJHawker
Is there anyone who doesn't believe this loss sealed Alex Smith's destiny as the Chief's ex-QB next year?

More
6 years 3 months ago #15161 by LKF_HAWK
Not Alex’s fault imho. Defense was a no show in 2nd half, and all the breaks and garbage officiating just added up to another KC Chiefs playoff debacle.