Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

+/- for Tennessee St. Game - Seniors dominate

• CorpusJayhawk
  • CorpusJayhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #14359 by CorpusJayhawk
Minutes Played -- Graham led with 31.0 but the minutes were very evenly spread.

(+/-) -- Graham led with 33 but Myhailiuk, Azubuike and Garrett were right there.

Offensive Efficiency -- Young actually had the highest but that was statistically not valid since he played only 5.6 minutes. Garrett led with 2.62 meaning KU scored 2.62 points per minute when he was on the court.

Defensive Efficiency -- No surprise here, Azubuike. I suspect that will happen a lot. The opponent managed only 1.27 points per minute when he was in the game. Vick was 2nd.

Scoring Margin Efficiency -- Discounting Young and Teahan the best margin was Devonte' but only barely. Azubuike and Garrett were essentially tied. Mykhailiuk was decent but Newman's was ell below and Lightfoots was barely positive.

Most Critical (Delta) -- Devonte' had a delta of 0.732 points per minute meaning the scoring margin was 0.732 higher per minute when he was in the game. Vick, Lightfoot and Newman had considerable negative deltas. Based on +/- the key 4 players were Devonte', Svi, Dok and Marcus.

Don't worry about the mules, just load the wagon!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: konza63, HawkErrant, sasnak

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.