Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Interesting opening night

• Hawknmo
  • Hawknmo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #14354 by Hawknmo
Well. An expected W in AFH. It also appears HCBS has his "project" for the year picked out. Getting to be a bit of a broken record.

Graham was great....12/3 AST/TO..awesome. Vick was unstoppable. The Doke was a beast. I actually like Garrett over Newman. Right now he looks more under control and he was the leading rebounder with 10. Good too see Svi hit some 3s and the dunk....nice. All around a good win.

What about the Korntuckians? Utah Valley?? Down at the half? Out rebounded? 14 turnovers against Utah Valley? Point being, there might be some questions regarding the squid and his boys. Tuesday is looking better already.

And who the blankety blank does A&M think they are? Billy Kennedy? Sure youre playing on a different continent. Sure its the first real game. But Huggs...dude..really? I feel sorry for American. They probably dont deserve what will happen to them on Wednesday.

ISU is clearly not what they were. Granted, they did not face the full wrath of the next "chosen one", but they are no longer a real threat. They did play hard and never gave up but it just didnt appear to me like the cupboard was restocked.

Looking forward to Tuesday. Interested in seeing a full Puke game as well. Maybe there will be another tripping incident and the legend of Greystoke can miss some more games.

RKCKJHK!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: konza63, HawkErrant, gorillahawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.