Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

A few former Jayhawks earning Summer League honors

• porthawk
  • porthawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #13922 by porthawk
The following user(s) said Thank You: sasnak, hairyhawk, gorillahawk, murphyslaw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
6 years 9 months ago #13923 by murphyslaw
Many thanks to you, Port, for helping to keep the board alive and active. Kudos also to Gorilla and Hairyhawk. I really appreciate all your contributions!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gorillahawk, porthawk

• porthawk
  • porthawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #13924 by porthawk
You're very welcome, murph. Ya know, as a teacher, I have more free time during the summer (and therefore have the time to post articles and such). Unfortunately, it's the worst time for me to follow sports (b/c I don't really follow baseball and that's the only thing that really goes on during the summer). During winter (Nov-March), when I'm busiest with school, you have our Jayhawks and college bball, along with the NBA, NHL, NFL. Of course I still make time to follow everything, but it would be great to have some things of that caliber to follow during the summer. I would love more action on the board b/c I have the time to participate more, but of course, I completely understand that the lack of action KU-wise along with people being outdoors more, leads to less activity on the board.
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by porthawk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gorillahawk