Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Frank Mason III Tribute Video (Thank You Frank)

• gorillahawk
  • gorillahawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #13203 by gorillahawk
Frank Mason III Tribute Video (Thank You Frank)

<
>
The following user(s) said Thank You: konza63, HawkErrant, JoJoHawk, Bayhawk, Wheatstate Gal, replayloungehawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• Wheatstate Gal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #13204 by Wheatstate Gal
I think they must have found EVERY emotional display from #BIFM....EVER!!!! Haha.

Very nice find, Gorilla.....thank you for sharing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gorillahawk

• replayloungehawk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #13207 by replayloungehawk
This makes me choke up. I really can't believe Mason has graduated. What a talented amazing young man. I hope the best for him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gorillahawk

• konza63
  • c'85 Towering toward the Blue
More
7 years 5 months ago #13209 by konza63
A fantastic tribute to an exceptional player, young man, and university steward. A man of great character, the hardest-working kid I've ever seen at KU, the best point guard I've ever witnessed at KU, and now my all-time favorite guard.

I'm beyond sad to see him go. And it's a bloody shame he won't get a chance to play in this year's Final Four and for all the marbles next Monday. No one--no one--deserved it more than Frank.

May an NBA team be wise enough to draft you, realizing that you have the heart of a lion, the fight of a raging wild boar, along with court smarts and finishing capacity that is off the charts. My fingers are crossed that someone like Popovich and San Antonio pick you up, knowing full well how to win with players that others might not think can succeed at the NBA level.

Beyond that, may you and yours be blessed in all of your future endeavors, Sir Frank. And don't ever forget your pledge to come back "home" (to Lawrence and the Barn) as often as you can. Welcome arms will always be awaiting.

Rock Chalk, BIFM...

“With kindest regards to Dr. Forrest C. Allen, the father of basketball coaching, from the father of the game.”

1936 inscription on the portrait of Dr. Naismith, displayed above Phog Allen's office desk at KU.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, gorillahawk