Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Thoughts on DOK

• AZhawk87
  • AZhawk87's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 1 month ago #13166 by AZhawk87
When thinking about what could have been without his injury, it occurred to me that things have been strangely quiet about him. I'm hoping for the best, but my gut is telling me otherwise. Here's what we know:
1. The day of his injury, they announced he would be gone for the season. Nothing about 4-6 weeks, then we'll see. Nothing about maybe being back by the end of season. Just surgery and out for season. That's pretty definitive.
3. He’s been on the bench, but still sporting a significant brace or cast on the arm. Seems like three months later he would have progressed to no brace, or something less substantial.
2. Since the surgery, there has been nothing said about his recovery. No Matt Tait articles about progress. No clips of him running or working on his left hand. Nothing. No player or coach has said one word about him, or his health status.

Am I being paranoid, or could it be that the injury is worse than reported or recovery has been less than expected? I know absolutely nothing about his progress, and am not trying to create “fake news”. Just wondering why the silence surrounding DOK?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.