Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Schadenfreude Final Four watching

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
7 years 1 month ago #13128 by HawkErrant
Gonzaga vs South Carolina
Oregon vs tarred ones or kensucky

Frank Martin's Gamecocks meet Dana Altman's Ducks for the whole shebang.

Ooooh, the basketball gods would be frowning on the little apple with that one...

P.S. -- COME ON, TARRED ONES, SURVIVE AND ADVANCE!

I'm okay with anyone EXCEPT kensucky winning it all, so please eliminate the bums that we beat on their home court earlier in the season.

P.P.S. -- Basketball gods, please don't go all schadenfreude on everyone except kensucky fans. Don't you find the Martin v Altman matchup just so full of irony for our in state foes? Please say yes... and thank you.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.