Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Until next year my Jayhawk brethren . . .

• Bayhawk
  • Bayhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 1 month ago #13082 by Bayhawk
Every year with you all is so special, just like every year with our beloved Jayhawks. I, as all of you, wanted so much more, but what a great year it was for those young men. No "Monday morning quarterbacking" or "what ifs," just thank you LL and BIFM, and the rest of you need to come back! (Well, we've seen the last of JJ I know . . . ).

Be well and check in once in a while,

--Bayhawk

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, always and forever.

The end is nothing; the road is all.
-- Jules Michelet
The following user(s) said Thank You: konza63, HawkErrant, OreadExpress, murphyslaw, newtonhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.