Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Goodness, Gracious!

• konza63
  • konza63's Avatar Topic Author
  • c'85 Towering toward the Blue
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #12931 by konza63
Talk about a LOCOMOTIVE!

My son and I still have 5 minutes to go in our DVR recording, but this has been a clinic.

One of the most dominating performances I've ever seen in a high-stakes tourney game.

Our lads are playing at a truly ELITE level. Please, basketball gods, may we have some more?!?!? :woohoo:

“With kindest regards to Dr. Forrest C. Allen, the father of basketball coaching, from the father of the game.”

1936 inscription on the portrait of Dr. Naismith, displayed above Phog Allen's office desk at KU.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, gorillahawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.