Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

As we wait for Selection Sunday what about Next Season?

• DrJHawker
  • DrJHawker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #12401 by DrJHawker
Did you see the LJW article on Malik Newman? I had wondered how his year was going, so was really glad to hear an update. Having been the #8 high school player his senior year of High School, having played a year in D1 and having spent a year practicing at KU, he should be a key to our team next year.

As for next year, what do you think of speculation about Svi and Devonte going to the NBA? Unless they're just anxious to make some money, I'd think waiting another year would be best for them. A back court combo of Graham and Newman next year, may be as good, if not better, than Graham and Mason this year. I don't think either make the first round mock drafts, though I saw Graham listed in round two. Yet, I think it is more likely for Svi to jump. If he doesn't make an NBA roster, there is money to make and family to be with in Europe. Any thoughts or predictions?

www2.kusports.com/weblogs/call-nightenga...he-most-of-his-tran/
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by DrJHawker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.