Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Svi Did Not Choke Away the Game!!

• JRhawk
  • JRhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 1 month ago #12343 by JRhawk
Look at the box score - Svi 18 points, FG 6 for 10, 3's 4 for 8. Graham and Vick combined had 19 points. Combined FG they were 6 for 20 and 3's 3 for 14.
Granted, Svi's fouling the 3 point shooter was unfortunate. It would have been moot if Graham and or Vick had hit a better % of their shots.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 1 month ago #12344 by Bayhawk
A real wake up call . . .

RC

The end is nothing; the road is all.
-- Jules Michelet

More
7 years 1 month ago #12345 by hairyhawk
I know I named Svi as being part of the problem and I think you rightly point out he really kept us in it. His shooting was good though I thought he was not very good on defense maybe he did more than I am giving him credit for. I would say that for us to beat any good teams we will need DG to shoot well. Hopefully he can find the range.

More
7 years 1 month ago #12346 by Bayhawk
He's done it in the past,

RC

The end is nothing; the road is all.
-- Jules Michelet

More
7 years 1 month ago #12347 by LKF_HAWK
How on earth does TCU light this team up for 85 points? That is my biggest concern after this game. Hawks did not execute to close out 1st half or at the end of the game, it was Frank missing Vick, LL missing a bunny along with Svi's mistakes. Also listened to Dixon's post game comments, to say that Jackson 'a absence did not make a difference, please and that he was yelling for HCBS to be T'd up and his chersire cat grin after he knew TCU stole one. Seriously what disrespect imo.