Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Not a pessimist but...

• replayloungehawk
  • replayloungehawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 1 month ago #12325 by replayloungehawk
I don't see this team going very far in the tourney. You don't lose a first round game to an inferior team like this if you are a national championship caliber team. I don't care if we had Jackson or not. The big problem with this is we have no big guys. None, zero, zip. I don't care what anyone says. Lucas isn't that great. We have some great guard play and that's it. I personally am not getting my hopes up in the least.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 1 month ago #12331 by hairyhawk
I will dissagree that we can't go anywhere. JJ does make that big of a difference. He can play big or small and wins a lot of 50/50 balls. I think this game shows how much we depend on him. Frank can't do it all by himself. I wonder if DG is more hurt than we know.

• replayloungehawk
  • replayloungehawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 1 month ago #12332 by replayloungehawk
I don't know. I don't like being that dependent on one player. Oh well, I sure hope they do well but I'm not holding my breath. That's a funny saying because it would be impossible for me to hold my breath until the national championship.

Anyway, I too hope Graham doesn't have a worse injury than we know. That's happened a few times the last few years. A key player was injured and we didn't really know it but they didn't play that great.