Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Poll: Pin the Frank Mason III NPOY awards tracker?

Poll: Pin FMIII NPOY Awards tracker thread?

Pin it! Love being able to find it quickly!
10 83.3%
Naw, let it keep bouncing BTT as people add their congrats!
2 16.7%
Total number of voters: 12
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
7 years 1 month ago #12218 by HawkErrant
Let me know.

This poll will also serve as a referendum for me on the usefulness to you of pinning content at the top of Page 1.

Thanks for your input!

ROCK CHALK!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 1 month ago #12222 by NotOstertag
We apparently disagree, HE (vote is 1 to 1....50%/50%). Hope somebody comes along and breaks the tie. :)

Now, was it you who got the peanut butter on my chocolate, or did I get chocolate in your peanut butter? Less filling, or tastes great?

"When I was a freshman, I remember Coach Naismith telling us how important it was to play good defense." - Mitch Lightfoot

• HawkErrant
More
7 years 1 month ago #12224 by HawkErrant
NotO wrote: "Now, was it you who got the peanut butter on my chocolate, or did I get chocolate in your peanut butter? Less filling, or tastes great?"
==================

Both taste WONDERFUL to me, NotO!
And we don't care who gets the credit for those taste treats as long as the team wins!
And oh, it does!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

More
7 years 1 month ago #12254 by JRhawk
Didn't enough vote to get the winning action?

• HawkErrant
More
7 years 1 month ago #12257 by HawkErrant
< 1 day and just 10 votes so far.
It's 4:1 pin so far, but I'd like to give it at least 24 hours ( and folks home from work and perhaps watching the B12T play in round) before declaring a winner.

• HawkErrant
More
7 years 1 month ago #12278 by HawkErrant
NPOY Tracker pinned 2017-03-09

Thanks for voting!