Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Blue (sad) Monday

• Wheatstate Gal
  • Wheatstate Gal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 2 months ago #11994 by Wheatstate Gal
Is anyone else blue? I've NEVER been any closer to "the floor" than any regular (non williams fund donor) fan.....but I simply cannot imagine the emotions going thru Frank, Landen and Tyler's minds today.

The last time they will run thru the tunnel, all suited up and ready to go with 16,300 screaming, adoring fans....and mama's hovering about....ah sheesh!

Probably a good thing I won't be there to see everything live and in color......I'd probably sob thru the entire evening. I may anyway--but I will be just me and Cosmo.

Every year, I fall in love with a whole different mix of Jayhawks.....off the top of my head, I cannot recall when I've dreaded Sr night more than this one. I may have to go back to Sherron to miss a player more than I will Frank and Landen. You just kind of get accustomed to their little faces over the 4 or 5 years the "little" buggers stay around.

back to work......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bayhawk, LadyHawk, gorillahawk, texkan, DocBlues

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.