Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Today on PTI

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #11463 by HawkErrant
Pardon The Interruption: 5 Good Minutes today was with ESPN Game Day host (and former Duke pg) Jason "Jay" Williams. Other than being way too tarred ones/Duke biased, he did note when asked that Baylor had to beat KU on Saturday to make the case they are for real. Jay also noted that KU with its 4 guard offense just finds a way to win, and that in his book, the kid who was originally going to Towson but ended up with KU, the one and only Frank Mason, is his clear choice for NPOY.

I'm biased, of course, but I happen to agree.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by HawkErrant. Reason: Because Dookies & tarred ones are indistinguishable to me these days
The following user(s) said Thank You: JRhawk, murphyslaw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 2 months ago #11466 by LKF_HAWK
HE- Jay Williams is a Dukie

• HawkErrant
More
7 years 2 months ago #11468 by HawkErrant
Well, of course he is... duh!

You can tell I'm a big fan.

Fixed it.

Danke, LKF...

(SMH. Dumb guy, dumb guy, dumb guy...)

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

• HawkErrant
More
7 years 2 months ago #11469 by HawkErrant
BTW, I was typing Dookie and my iPhone autocorrect prompted me with the emoji for a pile of... well, try it yourself and see.

I did not realize that dookie was slang for that. My first thought upon seeing that -- okay, my second thought after "WTF?" -- was "how interesting!"

• Wheatstate Gal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 2 months ago #11470 by Wheatstate Gal
HE--

Well, I had to try....

Made me LOL.

Thanks. I had NO idea.