Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Wayne Selden checking in...

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
7 years 2 months ago #11342 by HawkErrant

Rock Chalk, Wayne!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 2 months ago #11346 by LSHawk
I'm at every home game and I never like to see anyone leave early, but there are always about that many who leave at the under 4 timeout whether we're up or down big.

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
7 years 2 months ago #11347 by HawkErrant
LSHawk wrote: I'm at every home game and I never like to see anyone leave early, but there are always about that many who leave at the under 4 timeout whether we're up or down big.

I just don't understand that mentality. Why go at all if you are going to leave early? Enjoy the game from your couch and let someone else who will stay for the whole thing get to see the games.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"