Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Ellis !! to Lucas !! to Bragg ??

• AZhawk87
  • AZhawk87's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #10793 by AZhawk87
Keep your one and dones (except Josh, who I'm enjoying very much). I'm loving our Five and Dones, who work hard to maximize their less than 5-star skillset.

I went from wanting Ellis gone at one point, to him being one of my all time favorites.

Then I went from cringing every time Lucas touched the ball, to him also being one of my all time favorites.

Here's hoping that Bragg doesn't transfer, that he stays at least four years, and works his way into being another one of my favorites. I can't see it right now, but then again I never saw Ellis and Lucas performing like they have either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 3 months ago #10796 by hairyhawk
I am in no way knowledgeable about who our guys are off the court. I root for them and am very proud of some of the things they do off the court that I hear about like graduating and making the dean's list and other things like that. I have always felt that by Mr. Bragg's demeanor on the court he seemed like a good teammate. I think that can be an underrated value. I think it really helps a team win in tough spots if the guys truly like each other. Like you I really appreciate the guys who stick around and you watch them get better every year and become very good like Mr. Lucas. I do hope Mr Bragg can come through this and focus on being a mature person and working harder at his craft to make the most of his potential. For his own benefit more than just ours.

More
7 years 3 months ago #10797 by hairyhawk
I know it maybe rude to reply to my own post but this line of thinking made me ask. What is Darnell Jackson doing now? He is still playing professional basketball. He played or is playing in Poland for the 2016-2017 season. It looks like he has had a chance to travel around the world while getting paid to play hoops. That sounds like things have turned out well for him and I hope it continues to go well for him.