Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Season Player Ratings

• CorpusJayhawk
  • CorpusJayhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #10277 by CorpusJayhawk
As predicted Landen Lucas has stepped up his game. His player effectiveness rating is 0.63 which is right where it needs to be for a starter. But the real story this season is the monster season Frank Mason is having. I doubted he would be able to maintain his player effectiveness in the 0.90 range. Yet through 3 conference games he has. Recall, that the best season since I have been keeping this stat is Joel Embiid with a rating of 0.86. Perry Ellis's best season was 0.72 and Wiggins big year was 0.70. We have Josh Jackson thus far at 0.85 and Mason in the stratosphere of 0.90. The negative is we are a little weaker than we need at the 4th guard spot. Svi is 0.53 which is too low for a starter. Vick is 0.47 which is not even good for a key reserve. We need Svi and LaGerald to continue to improve. But with Jackson and Mason and Lucas where they are, we have an amazingly solid three.

Don't worry about the mules, just load the wagon!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, KMT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.