Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Dok's surgery a success

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
7 years 3 months ago #10235 by HawkErrant
Still won't be back until midsummer, though. Just glad all went well for the lad.
www2.kusports.com/news/2017/jan/04/kansa...ubuikes-surgery-dee/

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
The following user(s) said Thank You: hairyhawk, murphyslaw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 3 months ago #10237 by NotOstertag
Saw that and was kind of taken aback with a 6 month recuperation. I'm no doctor, nor do I play one on TV, and I vary my hotel choices...nevertheless, a broken bone is usually 6 weeks not 6 months. Poor fella musta really mangled his paw.

So aside from watching game film, lifting weight and running a bazillion miles, what other activities can he do in order to emerge as the lean, mean, basketball machine we know he can be for next season? Coach Hudy? Paging Coach Hudy....

"When I was a freshman, I remember Coach Naismith telling us how important it was to play good defense." - Mitch Lightfoot

More
7 years 3 months ago #10239 by hoshi
He can't lift weights with a wrist injury. Since it was his left wrist, I think, he could possibly practice free throws after a while. Ligament repairs like this really do take time. Breaks are easy.

“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits”. Albert Einstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant