Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Four Guard Lineup

• DrJHawker
  • DrJHawker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 4 months ago #9868 by DrJHawker
I'm hoping the best in the Bragg case but without him it seems we've got to play a four guard lineup most of the time. It's encouraging to see Svi and Jackson banging underneath a little more. The four guard lineup provides some match up problems for us underneath but also big time problems for our opponents. I think we can win the Big 12 with it but I'm it would be challenging to make it to the Final Four. As I said, I'm hoping for the best for Carlton, for his sake and for KU basketball.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 4 months ago #9870 by hairyhawk
I think we have trouble matching up with bigger teams without Mr. Bragg. Obviously life is more important than basketball and hopefully justice will prevail. If we do not get Carlton back we will still be dangerous and have potential but with him we can match up with more teams and really be even better.
The one that worries me right now is Devonte. He, IMHO, is playing a bit too cute and not showing the toughness we will need. It is hard to say that after a game where we built a big lead and never let it get under double digits but I though he was a little too passive. I know Frank is tearing it up right now but Devonte is our best guard when he chooses to be and he will need to be that sometime during the year.
I am enjoying watching this team play. JJ is a gem of a Freshman and really been fun to watch. Vick has the talent but the game is still a little fast for him yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.