Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Surprisingly big day for College basketball tomorrow

• CorpusJayhawk
  • CorpusJayhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 4 months ago #9640 by CorpusJayhawk
Any day there is a blue blood matchup is pretty big. Tomorrow and 8-0 UCLA travels to Lexington to take on 7-0 Kentucky. UCLA is ranked 11th and Kentucky is ranked No.1. In the DPPI which is far more accurate, this is a 9 vs. 3 matchup. No. 17 Wisconsin hosts unranked Oklahoma. Wisconsin is a bit overranked IMHO since the DPPI has them 34. This is a big game for OU and the Big 12. As far as the DPPI is concerned it does not get any bigger than #1 West Virginia at #2 Virginia. The API has this as a #25 vs #6. It is a huge game for the Big 12. We need to beat all ACC teams. Of course Kansas hosts Stanford. It should be a relatively easy win for the Jayhawks. Another top 10 matchup is #7 Xavier at #9 Baylor. The DPPI has this as a 26 vs a 12 with Baylor a 9 point favorite. Another big game for the Big 12. Finally we have #8 Gonzaga at #16 Arizona. The DPPI has this as a #7 vs #41 with the Zags a 4 point favorite on the road. So 5 big games plus Kansas is always a big game for us.

Don't worry about the mules, just load the wagon!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gorillahawk, newtonhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.