Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

*NURSE here*

• texkan
  • texkan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Ring my Bell, if you can find it! ;)
More
7 years 10 months ago #8298 by texkan
:woohoo: Greetings mates; Sorry i couldn't write sooner. Been on a GIANT walkabout near Wagga Wagga; you know, the sister
city to Leavenworth. Texkan and families homeland. ;) Anyway i heard about the fantastic, RCB gathering in Lawrence. Tex said he, Mrs T, and S#2, really enjoyed meeting faces behind the board name tags, after so many years. Lunch at hoshi's was just the right venue to
yak about ourselves to each other and share some old KU stories and RCB folks adventures.. :ohmy: Tex says it was the best day of their vacation. :whistle: Then again, you know Mr Tex, he cries at senior nights, any military movie where the USA kicks the booties of the bad guys, playing of the national anthem, and any conversation about his family. ;) So, i wish I could have been there too; maybe one day. I am disappointed mr Tex didn't bring a few pitchers of J e l l - 0 shooters, heeehee. i'm off on my next adventure, ok til then. RCJ, thank you, NURSE :P ps-Mrs Tex reports there is less meds, pillow fluffing and need for large bowls of J e l l -O, sine i've been gone?! umm i wonder what she means? :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, sasnak, gorillahawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.