Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Welcome Josh Jackson!

• wchawk
  • wchawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #7910 by wchawk
RC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sieverling

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• Sieverling
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • c'86. Call me Dave
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #7913 by Sieverling
He looks awesome.

Hic manebimus optime

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #7915 by Rosie19
This little old lady from Gainesville VA is very happy tonight. You don't know it, but you're my friends. Thanks for all the good info each season. I learn so much from you all. Dave, you're the best!! My sons took me to Allen Fieldhouse for the Texas game. I lost my 50 year old diamond somewhere in Allen Fieldhouse. Can't remember the restaurant's name, but as my sons and I were walking in Andrea Hudy was heading toward us. I said, " Nice game!" We had a great Ct, Md, VA conversation. She was delightful and I felt she was happy we were there. It was a Happy Birthday celebration for Brady. He actually kissed me. I don't know how to share photos, but if I figure it out, I'll post it. He couldn't have been nicer. Special thanks to Senex. Two years ago he got my boys and me tix for the West VA game. Higgens was hot....too little too late. The West Va fans were wonderful to us. Come on Josh...bring your best to KU. You have a wise mother.!!!! Rock Chalk!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sieverling, konza63, HawkErrant, gorillahawk