Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Talk about hubris

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
8 years 1 month ago #7827 by HawkErrant
We might whine about the officiating, but this is taking it to a whole new level.

Collegespun.com: tarred ones fan starts petition to have NCAA overturn title game result

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• konza63
  • c'85 Towering toward the Blue
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #7831 by konza63
I'm not going to do this the justice of even opening the link--the title on it is enough to tell me all I need to know.

If anyone has a beef, it's KU. Our game was just egregious, AND the ref that jobbed our best player that night (Devonte) was a North Philly guy and former player in the Big 5 there. Yet you don't see KU fans starting some stupid petition... Good grief.

Give it a rest, TarHole fans. You lost, the better team clearly won, and now you can have fun with the sanctions that your AD so richly deserves (if the NCAA can manage to grow a spine).

“With kindest regards to Dr. Forrest C. Allen, the father of basketball coaching, from the father of the game.”

1936 inscription on the portrait of Dr. Naismith, displayed above Phog Allen's office desk at KU.
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by konza63.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.