Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

over reaction to a data point, hope not

• big g
  • big g's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 1 month ago #7814 by big g
joe davis just tweeted that one of his followers had just reported that josh jackson just started following mitch lightfoof. seems awfully random to nort mean something. lets hope

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
8 years 1 month ago #7815 by HawkErrant
It was reported last week (29 Mar 16) that Jackson started following Lightfoot.

Is it meaningful beyond a tease?

I sure hope so.

We'll find out soon enough. Jackson has said he will reveal his decision after the Nike Hoops Summit (9 Apr). Just how long after he has not said. :angry:

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

• HawkErrant
More
8 years 1 month ago #7817 by HawkErrant
I don't recognize the name. :huh:

Thanks! :cheer:

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

• big g
  • big g's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 1 month ago #7818 by big g
he tweets with a prominant KU logo. i think hes just a super fan. not sure why im following him, twitter mustve noticed my jayhawk affinity and suggested i follow him. he usually makes pretty good sense. sorry this was old news, i missed it for some reason.

• HawkErrant
More
8 years 1 month ago #7819 by HawkErrant

big g wrote: ... sorry this was old news, i missed it for some reason.

Thanks for the info re: Davis.

And please, big g, nothing to be sorry about. I didn't mean my reply to be anything but information and clarification. Always glad to have recruiting posts from others. Even if repeat, there are always folks that miss the info the first time around, and it's always a nice reminder for those who read it then. Please keep up the good work! And feel free to add any recruiting posts regarding this recruiting season to the pinned recruiting thread at the the top of page 1. B)