Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Bragg

• DocBlues
  • DocBlues's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #5783 by DocBlues
Carlton with 7 boards and 10 points in just 10 minutes was a real bright spot in an ugly win over Baylor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
8 years 2 months ago #5784 by JhawkMom

DocBlues wrote: Carlton with 7 boards and 10 points in just 10 minutes was a real bright spot in an ugly win over Baylor.

I absolutely love his enthusiasm and great smile

He really adds a spark to the team.

More
8 years 2 months ago #5785 by Bayhawk
Makes me happy just seeing him!!! :)

RC

The end is nothing; the road is all.
-- Jules Michelet
The following user(s) said Thank You: JhawkMom, Wheatstate Gal

More
8 years 2 months ago #5787 by murphyslaw
Yes, he was, and Brannen Greene was quite the opposite. He was instrumental, I thought, in our losing the late game lead, and he was a complete dud otherwise, also. He couldn't have been tired--he hasn't done enough in the last couple of games to get tired.

• Wheatstate Gal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #5793 by Wheatstate Gal
I know I'm in the single minority here, and I'll probably be sorry I did not keep my feelings to myself....I just don't have any like for Brannen. Have no rational reason why...just don't. :(

• konza63
  • c'85 Towering toward the Blue
More
8 years 2 months ago #5795 by konza63
He played great and the guards really sought him out on a couple alley oops.

The best moment he had all year was when he rebounded and put back his own shot, in traffic, not once but twice for a 3-shot sequence. That was pure battling and no doubt will earn him some capital with Self.

I'm proud of the young man for having stayed positive all year and biding his time. He's going to add to our attack in the tourney, if he keeps this up.

Loving the 9-man rotation now, with the exception of Greene--who really needs to step it up.

“With kindest regards to Dr. Forrest C. Allen, the father of basketball coaching, from the father of the game.”

1936 inscription on the portrait of Dr. Naismith, displayed above Phog Allen's office desk at KU.

More
8 years 2 months ago #5810 by Farmerhawk
Kind of excited to see what Bragg can do next year, providing he packs on about 15 #'s of muscle and weight in the off season.

• DocBlues
  • DocBlues's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #5812 by DocBlues
Coach Hudy will bulk him up in the off-seaason. I see Carlton taking off where Perry leaves off.

• konza63
  • c'85 Towering toward the Blue
More
8 years 2 months ago #5813 by konza63
m.kusports.com/news/2016/mar/11/tom-keeg...ing-perry-ellis-dev/

Concur with your points, Doc and Farmer. He's going to be special, and we'll definitely need that next year when we lose Perry.

PS: 7 boards last night as well! THAT is a great sign!

“With kindest regards to Dr. Forrest C. Allen, the father of basketball coaching, from the father of the game.”

1936 inscription on the portrait of Dr. Naismith, displayed above Phog Allen's office desk at KU.

More
8 years 2 months ago #5825 by Hawknmo
A point a minute in the last two games. Pretty good? Pretty great I think. Not even thinking about next year. I'm excited to see, as long as his is given the opportunity, what he can do to help THIS team. Two things do need to happen though. One...he must be given the playing time. Two..He has to quit giving up the "nickel-dimers"(I love Raftery). I do believe part of that is the refs getting used to him and his style of play. If those two thiings happen, great things are on the way for young Mr. Bragg.

RKCKJHK!!!

RKCKJHK!!!