Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Danny coming back for Sr. Day

• konza63
  • konza63's Avatar Topic Author
  • c'85 Towering toward the Blue
More
8 years 2 months ago #5278 by konza63
Nice piece on Evan...

m.kusports.com/news/2016/mar/02/near-end...-forward-senior-day/

PS: Danny's WF team finished 11-19 this year (his second as HC), which--pending ACC tournament play--is actually a step down from last year (13-19). That's too bad. One would think the seat will grow hot next year if that trend continues. Hope he turns it around!

“With kindest regards to Dr. Forrest C. Allen, the father of basketball coaching, from the father of the game.”

1936 inscription on the portrait of Dr. Naismith, displayed above Phog Allen's office desk at KU.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.