Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

Konza....

• porthawk
  • porthawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #3899 by porthawk
...doesn't know the outcome yet! After a quality day with the family, he gets to cap off his night with viewing, for the first time, a fantastic KU win....assuming he found a way to hold off from seeing/hearing the final score!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
8 years 2 months ago #3903 by HawkErrant

And it couldn't happen to a better guy!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

• konza63
  • c'85 Towering toward the Blue
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #3915 by konza63
WOO-HOO!!!

WHAT A WIN!!!! WHAT A NIGHT!!!

Somehow, someway, I managed to steer clear of all phone checks, kids on iPads, TV scores and crawlers, and the like.

And then I sat down and watched a fantastic KU win... I think I chewed through 2-3 plastic straws in the process...better than my fingernails...but survived all the way to the end.

Wow. Just wow.

PS: HE, after watching that game, I'm not so much in a Rod Stewart mood as I am THIS. In fact, that was the scene with ME about 15 minutes ago, in my man cave, LOL! Puttin' on the moves!

Rock Chalk...

“With kindest regards to Dr. Forrest C. Allen, the father of basketball coaching, from the father of the game.”

1936 inscription on the portrait of Dr. Naismith, displayed above Phog Allen's office desk at KU.
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by konza63.

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
8 years 2 months ago #3918 by HawkErrant
... As you should! :P

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

• konza63
  • c'85 Towering toward the Blue
More
8 years 2 months ago #3921 by konza63
"Like you knew that I would, now" :woohoo:

And nice, like sugar and spice... :whistle:

“With kindest regards to Dr. Forrest C. Allen, the father of basketball coaching, from the father of the game.”

1936 inscription on the portrait of Dr. Naismith, displayed above Phog Allen's office desk at KU.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant