Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

LKF Rock Chalk Jayhawk from Asia

• LKF_HAWK
  • LKF_HAWK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #3746 by LKF_HAWK
Great win, I checked the score first thing upon landing. Watched the game on Sling Box at my friends bar in Seoul--

Hawks need to keep playing with this new found tenacity. OU might out score the Hawks, but if Hawks can muddy up the game, OU has trouble with muddy games, reference UT and Wva games in Norman. Good luck Hawks!
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by LKF_HAWK.
The following user(s) said Thank You: konza63

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
8 years 2 months ago #3757 by HawkErrant
Yeah, it's traditionally used for the phone, but what the hey, we aren't chatting face-to-face! ;) Enjoy the kalbi, the kimchee and the oxtail soup! Man, now I got me a hankering for some radish kimchee and other Korean goodies, have to deal with it tomorrow!

Enjoy your time in Seoul! Hard to believe it's been 24 years since Anna and I left it. Tempus fugit, indeed!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

• LKF_HAWK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #3769 by LKF_HAWK
HE, enjoying my time in Yongsan-Gu with old friends. I just got back to the Park Hyatt on Nam-San from a round of Karaoke and OB/Hite beer. I have been coming to Korea for many years, but they still haven't figured out how to make good beer

• HawkErrant
More
8 years 2 months ago #3789 by HawkErrant
Can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you just might find you can get what you need! (Talking good beer, LKF, and nothing else! :P )

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

More
8 years 2 months ago #3790 by Bayhawk
(You need something else?) ;)

RC A & F

The end is nothing; the road is all.
-- Jules Michelet

• LKF_HAWK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #3880 by LKF_HAWK
The Grand Hyatt Hotel in Seoul let me watch the game in their night club -made me wings and I got some decent beer. But wow what a way to cap it off!!!! I am too juiced to sleep
The following user(s) said Thank You: konza63

• HawkErrant
More
8 years 2 months ago #3900 by HawkErrant
Enjoy the sweet fruits of a hard won road win!