Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Site Feedback

Use this forum for questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, bug reports, requested features about Rockchalk.com.

More private messages (email or PM) for Dave can be sent through his profile.

New board format -- login?

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
7 years 4 months ago #9799 by HawkErrant
Checking to see if this will post. Stats show me logged in, but my profile shows me offline and when I click on

USERS
Login

in the top menu I get this error msg:

Error: CB Login module not created (required).

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

Share this page:

• HawkErrant
More
7 years 4 months ago #9800 by HawkErrant
It worked, but the board is still reporting me as offline. I'm shown as offline underneath my name and profile avatar to the left of my original post, and yet I can still post here and the moderator stats show me as online.

Glitches with the update, I assume.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
  • HawkErrant
More
7 years 4 months ago #9801 by HawkErrant
After I logged off, the Login page popped up when I clicked on
USERS
Login

After logging in I am again shown in the stats on the Index home page, but still shown as "Offline" in all my profile info.

Nothing like update bugs, eh, Dave?

BTW, I should say "Thanks" before anything else, and since I did not, let me say it twice here -- Thanks much for keeping the platform going, amigo!

More
7 years 4 months ago #9802 by DocBlues
I think I like the new format. This is a bit of a late comment, but I noticed that the drop-off in board activity coincided with the new format of the board. Maybe it was just coincidence, but maybe not.
  • Sieverling
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • c'86. Call me Dave
More
7 years 4 months ago #9805 by Sieverling
It's no really a new format. I had to upgrade the forum software, and this patch is incompatible with the template I was running. Looking for a new one.

Hic manebimus optime
  • HawkErrant
More
7 years 4 months ago #9812 by HawkErrant
Ah so. Thanks, Dave!

More
7 years 4 months ago #9816 by Kong
Regardless, it is always appreciated all that you do and we will adapt to whatever the format is,

Visualize Whirled Peas
  • HawkErrant
More
7 years 4 months ago #9818 by HawkErrant
Absolutely agree, Kong. We are very appreciative and always willing to adapt. My comments are simply providing feedback on perceived glitches in order to facilitate the update process.

Thanks again, Dave!:cheer: