Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

End of an era

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 year 5 months ago #29802 by murphyslaw
I am so sad to see this intelligent, hard-working, principled woman have to leave her position as Speaker of the House. Did the
Democrats spend too little to support their candidates? Did too many of them fail to vote? As we suffer under McCarthy, I will need someone to blame. The word is that republicans plan on acting out their extremes to the ultimate, and to me, that's scary. My hope is that President Biden will keep his promise to use his veto power.

Who would have thought 50 years ago that our country would be in the hands of election deniers, and enemies of democracy, the right to vote, choose, and become citizens?
The following user(s) said Thank You: hairyhawk, boulderhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.