Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Who will be the hero?

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 3 days ago #25352 by murphyslaw
I think the creature desperately wants to be the hero of the Coronavirus tragedy, therefore giving his ratings a boost. He is downplaying the situation; implying that certain medications can cure the disease; and announcing he wants to stop all quarantines by Easter. He also distorts the facts or outright lies, resulting in experts who are standing near him scrambling to give the public the truth, sometimes immediately after his comments.

Perhaps Andrew Cuomo will be the real hero, fighting every hour of every day to save his city, often with little or no help from the White House.

Maybe no one person will be the hero. Maybe it will be everyone finally getting on the same page, everyone working together, everyone truly working for the good of the country.

As to what is a special time for me, it is not Easter. It is Saturday mornings when my doorbell rings and I am offered a brochure with guaranteed solutions to my salvation. (No offense to any religion. These are just nice folks doing what they believe in their hearts.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.