Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

When Reps and Trump make constant derogatory comments about a Democrat,

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 2 months ago #21265 by murphyslaw
I believe it is because they've seen that person as very capable and talented from the beginning. The
more derision, the less likely otherwise uninformed public will vote for them. Even when Hilary was a governor's wife, she was regarded as a future political threat, and many voters bought into the hate and lies that were perpetuated for years. Elizabeth Warren is an example of being targeted, and soon many others will be included, I'm sure. Non-partisan sites are readily available to find out the truth. Why do so many conservatives/Republicans/Tea Partiers/Trump supporters refuse to check out these sites? It's a mystery to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, DocBlues

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.