Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Crimes against humanity

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 9 months ago #18837 by murphyslaw
If separating innocent children from their parents doesn't qualify, I don't know what does.

Thank heavens both parties have individuals who are willing to speak up about this issue, but how shameful it is, IMHP, that there are still Republicans who stand behind the creature. How can anyone with a heart justify the heartbreak that is happening?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
5 years 9 months ago #18838 by USAF Jayhawk
Anyone who believes that abortion is morally OK should take a pass on this issue.

Not saying this is you, but this does appear to be the prevailing opinion of the left.

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 9 months ago #18840 by murphyslaw
It is fine with me if you did say I was pro-choice. I'm not ashamed of my stance on a woman's right to make her own decisions about her own body, no matter what the circumstance. If that decision is abortion, that is her right and concern, not anyone else's, in my opinion.

Personally, I don't see the connection between pro-choice and the separation of immigrant children from their parents, but you obviously do, and that is certainly your right. Each of us has opinions based upon experience, religious beliefs, or other contributing factors.

More
5 years 9 months ago #18855 by DocBlues
I don't see the connection either, murphy.