Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

And so it begins.

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 4 months ago #10162 by murphyslaw
Even before the new Congress is in session, it has already met behind closed doors to rid the country of the Independent Ethics Committee. They want to police themselves. When has that ever worked? Favor unions or fight them, that was a big factor in their creation.

Here is a Congress which has passed fewer bills than any other in history. It has done less than any other Congress in history. But now, since they are no longer bound by the vow to block anything President Obama wanted, they can systematically dismantle everything he accomplished while in office that they didn't like. Whether it was good for the country or not. They also have pledged to give tax cuts to big corporations. Oh, yippee. Just what we need to broaden the gargantuan gap between the wealthy and the rest of us poor slobs.

I never knew exactly what "the inmates are running the asylum" meant. Until now.

May the Force be with us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.