Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

Not happy

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #8915 by murphyslaw
with Kaine's showing last night, especially for his constant interruptions! From what I've heard, he's a very respected senator and generally a great guy, and I really like his belief on women's right to choose, even if he is a devout Catholic.

However, I don't think he showed good manners during the debate, and the moderator wasn't able to stop him or Pence from going off topic.

If the participants can't act mature enough to follow the rules, whatever they may be, let's make the rules more stringent. Let's have a system which takes points away for interrupting, at least more than once, and for refusing to stay on the moderator's topic. If it's going to be a cage fight, there should be some consequences for poor behavior!

I know, I know. This will never happen, but it was very difficult to watch this fiasco, and unless there is a very strong personality, such as Joy Reed, for example--and even she has trouble controlling the ramblings of the guests on her show--for moderator, it probably won't get any better.

Just my 2 cents worth in between prayers for those harmed by and now in harm's way from the hurricane.
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by murphyslaw. Reason: poor sentence structure

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.