Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

A new republican low

• kslib72
  • kslib72's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 8 months ago #8654 by kslib72
Trump is scraping the bottom of the barrel with the hiring of the Briebart clown...Congrats to the bottom feeders.
The following user(s) said Thank You: murphyslaw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 8 months ago #8655 by DocBlues
Drumpf's campaign is cratering. This is what desperation looks like and it's fun to watch from where I sit. His enormous ego prevents him from seeing that HE is the problem, not his campaign staff.

• kslib72
  • kslib72's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 8 months ago #8656 by kslib72
I told my spouse weeks ago that Trump would quit before the election. He never wanted to be POTUS and started this as some sort of game to garnish ratings for his stupid tv show. Now I think he'll wait until the last minute before he drops out. He wants to "teach" the leaders of the GOP a lesson.

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
7 years 8 months ago #8670 by HawkErrant
Naw, he won't quit. He'll stay the course until the election is over to insure his friend Clinton wins. In the meantime and afterward he will be laughing all the way to the bank.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"