Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Politics & News

Still moderated, but the rules are more relaxed. Enter at your own risk!

lies about Hillary

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #8639 by murphyslaw
This site may give you a more truthful account of the scandals in which Hillary was accused:

Field guide to defending Hillary Clinton against fake scandals. (It started to link up and then stopped--sorry)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 8 months ago #8649 by Allen
I'm not sure what site you were trying to link. I'm guessing since it includes "fake scandals", I can only assume the fake scandals were made up in the imagination of the evil Republicans. The "proof" of the "fake" scandals most likely includes verbiage such as "witch hunts", Fox News lies, Limbaugh lies, Hannity lies, Hillary was investigated by Republicans and she was found innocent of everything. Is that close? I can't understand why the majority of persons polled find her to be untrustworthy, dishonest and not credible. Especially since all the scandals for the past 30 years were supposedly "fake".

Would Hillary committing perjury be a "fake" scandal also? Just curious.

"When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice." President Trump

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #8651 by murphyslaw
You should shop somewhere else for your bait, Allen. (I know, you have no idea what I'm talking about.)