Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Other KU Sports

Once more, with feeling... Big 12 expansion?

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
7 years 11 months ago #8116 by HawkErrant
Interesting article from the BYU SBNation site.
The Big 12 is reportedly just one school away from deciding to expand

I point out that the title represents the status quo for the last few years -- OU and WVU gung ho, Texas, Tech and TCU (both following Texas' lead) are not, everyone else willing to go back to 12, but need 8 (a 75% supermajority) and only have 7.

The same old suspects -- BYU (why weren't the so gung hi back at the start of all this?), Cincinnati, then UConn, Memphis and UCF.

Color me not excited except for BYU.

I read someone suggesting BYU and UNLV and the heck with the eastern orientation. Meh.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.