Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

Posting, or lack thereof...

More
8 years 4 months ago #484 by Kong
I know that Dave has provided a home for many folks to interact for a lot of years. Mostly centered around our beloved Jayhawks.

With the threat of the community going away recently, Dave once again stepped in and has provided us a place to share and interact on topics we all enjoy. While I know that the numbers might be down due to folks still trying to find the site, it sure would be nice to see folks post more.

If you are a lurker, post some thoughts. If you are a regular, post some thoughts.

Right now we have KU volleyball at an all time high. We have an intriguing basketball team that might have all the pieces for a deep run and, dare I say it, another NC. We have a rebuilding football team that has been disappointing, but one that I personally feel has a very energetic and promising staff. There is a lot of positive going for KU right now. How about posting your thoughts on them?

Visualize Whirled Peas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• Wheatstate Gal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 3 months ago #598 by Wheatstate Gal
My fellow RCBers----

You have our friend Kong to thank for Wheaty's banal postings. So happy to have our Community back (many, many thanks to Dave!!) on line.

Rest assured when we get into the heat of the conference season and the REAL X's and O's analysis starts; I'll mute myself!!!

;)

WSG

More
8 years 3 months ago #600 by Kong
Dave as provided the location, but we must make it out home.

Dave has been posting a ton of links and topics, but if we posters don't get on the stick and make it out own, then what is the point.

So I say, to you and everyone else... POST ON!

Visualize Whirled Peas
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sieverling

• Sieverling
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • c'86. Call me Dave
More
8 years 3 months ago #616 by Sieverling
Please don't mute yourself. I think everyone enjoys your enthusiasm, which always seems to come through in your posts.

Hic manebimus optime

• Wheatstate Gal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 3 months ago #626 by Wheatstate Gal
Thanks..

Not meaning to drag Mom to my level...we may not be scholars of the game, but dad gum (to quote a former coach)....we LOVE our Jayhawks!!!

BTW....them are some UG...UG...UGLY Christmas sweaters.

I work at a university and our bookstore has our "similar" ugly Christmas sweaters already marked below 1/2 price!!!!!

For as much as I love my alma mater and my Jayhawks.....YIKES. :woohoo:

WSG