Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

Random thoughts from a cluttered mind…

More
4 months 1 day ago #31907 by Kong
I have to say that HCLL has built something far faster than probably any of us thought was possible. Since conference re-alignment reared it’s ugly head years ago, I have been on record as saying that we need to have a viable football program or we would be eventually left behind. It looks like we have the beginning of a real program.

Back to back bowl games with this win is fantastic.

A lot has been said about the success of Bean. I am so happy for him and thought he was one major factor to our success this season. He has talent, but always seemed to be playing a bit scared. Afraid to take a hit. But he got it done and had a fantastic bowl game.

The offense was not like anything we had all year. It was basically just chuck it down field. All the pre-snap motion that weakened defenses and allowed Dean and Hishaw room to run was non-existent. And this was from an Offensive coordinator that was familiar with the system, not the new OC.

I hope the new OC will be good, but I only have hope. If I were Dean, I might be reconsidering my commitment to return. If the offense we saw in bowl game is even remotely foreshadowing of our offense in the future, he will not have a lot of room to run. Again I really hope that I am wrong.

The future does look bright for KU and HCLL seems to be building not just for today, but for the future.

It is a good time to be a Jayhawks.

Visualize Whirled Peas
The following user(s) said Thank You: boulderhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.