Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

Signing day and 2024 QB commitment

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #30296 by HawkErrant

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by HawkErrant.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jaythawk1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
1 year 2 months ago #30371 by bklynhawk
Hey HawkErrant, I did a little analysis of the signing class and PWO's. There is balance with 17 offensive and 19 defensive players signed. For Offense, KU looks to be building for the future with more freshman and PWO (14 combined) than transfers (3). On defense, they went for "help now" in transfers through the portal and build for the future with 8 freshmen + 5 PWO's.

Throw in a good placekicker, Seth Keller from Texas State, and I like this class as it addresses a lot of needs.

Anyone can check it out here Link
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, boulderhawk, jaythawk1

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
1 year 6 days ago #30944 by HawkErrant
Thanks for staying up on this for us, bklynhawk!
Between loooong vacations and other things I haven't kept up on the hoops stuff, let alone the FB.
Appreciate your efforts!

Rock Chalk!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"