Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

AutoZone Liberty Bowl Predictions - KU vs. Arkansas

• bklynhawk
  • bklynhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #29983 by bklynhawk
14 years...it's kind of hard to believe we're finally here. To be honest, I wasn't expecting this in HC Leipold's 2nd year at KU. There's a lot to celebrate in 2022 with the KU football program and I'll be doing a recap soon. Here is my prediction for the AutoZone Liberty Bowl today (12/28/22) in Memphis, TN.

On offense, KU has been averaging about 30-31 points per game against Power5 and Big12 opponents. Arkansas has averaged between 24-26 a game against P5 and SEC opponents. They have an outstanding running back, Raheim Sanders, and very good QB, KJ Jefferson.

On defense, Arkansas has been giving up about 32 points a game against Power 5 and conference opponents. KU has averaged giving up 35-36 points/game. Hard to tell how well the Arkansas defense will be for this game. They have lost two of their best players to the portal and injury. Plus, the defensive coordinator left for the HC position at UNLV.

CBS Sports has the spread at -2.5 Arkansas and over/under at 69.5 points. My prediction is KU 38 Arkansas 31.

RCJH! Go KU!
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by bklynhawk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boulderhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.