Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

KU vs OSU predictions

• bklynhawk
  • bklynhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 year 5 months ago #29721 by bklynhawk
Since KU had a bye week last week, let's hope some of the dinged up players can play or play injury free. OSU is coming off an unexpected drubbing by KSU. We'll see how they bounce back. It would be great if KU could secure their 6th win and become bowl eligible. Questions about which team's starting QB will be???

This game will be in Lawrence, nice weather, good (hopefully sold out) crowd. Sports books have KU winning outright (-1). The over/under is around 63. My prediction is OSU scoring in the 34-41 range and KU scoring in the 31-42 range.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, boulderhawk, jaythawk1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
1 year 5 months ago #29723 by HawkErrant
37-16 KANSAS!
www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401404106
6-3 Bowl eligible!

Next up, next week in LUBBOCK!

Let’s go, Jayhawks!

ROCK CHALK!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #29724 by Illhawk
I am officially impressed. I attended the Clone game and bit my nails with 47000 others when field goals bonked and bonked and bonked. Today the Hawks seemed faster and at least as physical.. A couple more wins and we get a very nice Bowl.
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Illhawk. Reason: typo