Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

ICYMI: Leipold starts Year 2

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
1 year 8 months ago #29495 by HawkErrant
KUSports - Boyer: Lance Leipold’s second Kansas team to feature Big 12-high 19 transfers

I have high hopes for significant improvement this season, the first real program improvement (aside from hiring Leipold in April 2021) in over a decade. I can’t predict our Jayhawks will go bowling, but I am confident they will be giving us lots of good moments this coming season.

Thumbs up and
Rock Chalk, Jayhawks!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.