Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

K State game grades

• bklynhawk
  • bklynhawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 4 months ago #23686 by bklynhawk
Big disappointment in front of the biggest crowd in a long time (10 years?).

QB/Carter Stanley/Manny Miles (Grade: C-) – 115 yards, 0 TD's, and two (2) interceptions. Manny Miles came in for the final drive and scored a touchdown.

RB's (Grade: "B-") – Another quiet night for Pooka Williams, 69 yards rushing and 17 yards reception.

WR's/TE's (Grade: "B-") – Decent game from Robison. Okay games from Charlot and Parchment.

Offensive Line (Grade: "B-") – Four (4) sacks and one (1) QB hurry. The lack of significant production with the running game indicative of K-State's D Line overpowering KU's O Line.

Defense (Grade C+) – K State was able to move the ball easily with the running game (with two of
K State's best backs out) and then the Wild Cats mixed it up some with the passing game. One sack for the game.

Special Teams/Kicking (Grade A-) – No blocked field goals. One attempted and made field goal. No punts or kick offs returned for touchdowns

Coaches (Grade: C+)- KU did not looked prepared for K State and didn't make great adjustments as the game progressed. Only slight excuse was injuries on Defense could be a factor.

Next – bye week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.