Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

The real deal, sigh

• murphyslaw
  • murphyslaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 7 months ago #19271 by murphyslaw
I wasn't happy about losing Alex Smith but must admit that there's a new sensation leading the Chiefs. A couple of rookie errors, but otherwise we Smith fans should have few complaints. Now if the defensive players would improve their tackling skills, we may have a real shot at the championship.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

• HawkErrant
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
5 years 6 months ago #19313 by HawkErrant
Mahomes is driving this Chiefs offense as I have never seen it driven before, even under the guidance of Len Dawson in his heyday. Kid has all the tools in his toolkit, physical and mental, and is fortunate to have the receivers and RBs and OL to complement him — and having Mr. Speed out there sure doesn’t hurt!

Get the defense rolling and this could be a really special season for KC.

35-10... 5 possessions, 5 TDs at the half.

Fingers crossed...

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wheatstate Gal

• Wheatstate Gal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 6 months ago #19314 by Wheatstate Gal
Like you, Murph, I wondered what in the world the chiefs were thinking when Alex was sent packing.

I guess it has been proven that I’m right where I should be.....sitting on my big ol’ bottom shouting at the TV.....and not being head of player personnel in the Chief’s front office.

Who wudda thunk?