Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Entertainment / Personal

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

Veronica Mars

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
4 years 9 months ago #23280 by HawkErrant
Ok, so Mrs HE and yours truly learned that all 8 episodes of the new season 4 of Veronica Mars, as well as the first 3 seasons and the recent movie that picks up several years after the end of S3, is now available for viewing on Hulu (the movie is actually on Hulu via its HBO add-on, so if you don’t have HBO you can take Hulu’s HBO add-on free 7 day trial to see it... just be sure to cancel the trial afterwards — unless, of course, you decide you want to keep HBO).

ANYWAY... Having seen the previous seasons and the movie, we sat down to watch S4E1 yesterday. Eight episodes later we had finished the entire season.

Yeah, we’re Marshmallows.

NPR: “Veronica Mars” offers more than nostalgia. She’s always been a survivor.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.