Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Entertainment / Personal

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

There is NO RCB forum for this

• Wheatstate Gal
  • Wheatstate Gal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #10234 by Wheatstate Gal
This is NOT politics, or sports, or CERTAINLY NOT entertainment.....maybe it is personal, so I choose this forum......

What in the Sam Hill is happening in this world?

There is NO HELL bad enough for those abusing/torturing animals, children, the elderly or those who are for whatever reason unable to defend themselves; or walking into a church/nightclub and opening fire. I'm sorry that I am unable to write complete, cogent sentences as I am so disgusted.

I'm not looking for discussion. I needed to vent "publicly".....and you, my friends, are my sole social media outlet.

Rock Chalk and be safe.

sandy (WSG)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
7 years 3 months ago #10240 by Bayhawk
No answers for you . . :unsure:

But know that you are not alone in this cesspool, and while madness occurs all around us there is still much beauty and kindness to behold.

RC

The end is nothing; the road is all.
-- Jules Michelet

• Wheatstate Gal
  • Wheatstate Gal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #10243 by Wheatstate Gal
....there are no answers, I know.

Thank you. Speaking of kindness.....my boss's family had a horrible accident yesterday. Thank goodness the people and dogs are safe and sound. I spoke with Boss this morning and the care, kindness and assistance given during the emergency was truly wonderful to behold.

There is kindness and there ARE good people.....it seems that fewer of those events are featured by the news......ugly sells.

I am looking forward to beautiful tonight......Our beloved Hawks seriously kicking some Red Raider booty!!! sheesh, I'm being mean myself. ;-)

I was in KS for the holidays....think I told you the Mom unit turned 90.....so I had BBQ a couple of times. In my new "location" I just discovered that a mom and pop shop "does" BBQ daily. Think I'll grab me some of that there Tri-tip to nosh on during the viewing of the aforesaid butt kicking of TT. I'll let you all know how BBQ CA tri-tip compares to KC BBQ. I imagine we already know.