Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Entertainment / Personal

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

need for a (barfing emoji)

• Wheatstate Gal
  • Wheatstate Gal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 1 month ago #7426 by Wheatstate Gal
What will divert MY attention from Saturday's game? NOW my stinking advertisement is asking:

Who is the Best Blue Devil? .

I will get reprimanded (exiled/voted off the island) if I answer this truthfully, from MY gut........... :sick:

Where are Bay's Russian Ladies or the male black jockey shorts when you need them?

Speaking of getting voted off the island......I record Survivor for one reason: so I can fast forward to make sure our own Scot Pollard is still alive and playing. He is.

My new avatar is not my "statement" on Saturday's game or the 2 ACC moral derelicts making it to the final 4.....it is my salute to the GREATEST rock and roll band on the freaking planet.....photo taken by ME at the Shark Tank in San Jose a few years back! Start me UP!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: HawkErrant, Bayhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.